When's the last time you had a weekend away?
You are invited to Sinai Synagogue's Kallah Retreat 2017 on September 15-17. Join us for an unforgettable weekend of friendship, community, and a joyous celebration of Shabbat in a casual and relaxed setting. It will be held at Lindenwood Retreat and Conference Center, on the north shore of Lake Gilbraith in rural Donaldson, Indiana near Plymouth, on 65 acres of woodlands and meadows.
The Kallah is open to the greater South Bend Jewish community and is sponsored by a generous grant from The Kallah Project.
Click here to view our brochure.
See below for information on registration cost.
- Friday night - check-in 4 to 10 PM, pre-shabbat activities, Kabbalat Shabbat, dinner, evening program, oneg, “Rebbe’s Tish.”
- Shabbat morning - breakfast, Shabbat services, lunch, free time with a variety of activities: indoor and outdoor sports, hikes, book talks, study sessions and more!
- Saturday afternoon - workshop, dinner, Havdalah, games and fun!
- Sunday morning - breakfast, Tikkun Olam project, check-out 11 AM
Early bird registration: June 1 – July 12.
- Price per person: $195 single occupancy, or $155 double occupancy
- Price includes: 2 nights hotel-style accommodation, 5 dairy/pareve meals, snacks, and programming.
- No charge for children ages 0- 5, if they sleep in their parents’ room in a sleeping bag or portable crib (that parents bring).
- Children ages 6-17: $60 per child, in a slumber party room
Pay by check: Send a check to the office and email Colin Pier-Silver the details of your registration (single or double, number kids ages 6-17 and names of your guests).
Pay online: Use the form on this page for credit card payment and be sure to tell us whether you are single or double, number of kids ages 6-17, and names of your guests.