If you’re hosting a seder, and have room for an extra guest, please let us know. Most years, Sinai has some members who don’t have a seder to attend. Please let us know if you could host someone, and we will get in touch if we need you.
Please email email@example.com if you have extra room.
Passover Service Times Announced
- First two days of Pesah
- Morning service, Shabbat, March 31st from 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m
- Morning service, Sunday, April 1st from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- No evening services on the nights of the seders -- Friday, March 30th & Saturday, March 31st
- Last two days of Pesah
- Morning service, Friday, April 6th from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Evening service, Friday, April 6th at 6 pm.
- Morning service, Shabbat, April 7th from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. (including Yizkor)
- The holiday ends and hametz may be eat after 9:07 p.m.